Tired of spending money on different earrings? want to make earrings on your own but have difficulty figuring it out. Worry no more Here, is our Tutorial on how to make clay earrings at home. The following are the steps on how to make earrings from clay at home.
You’ll need a different color of polymer clay, rolling pin, jump rings, knife, pliers, earring hooks, toothpick.
- Take two or more than two different colored clay packs and make clay balls out of each color. Now, roll them individually into clay snakes( long thin tubes of clay). Mix those clay snakes together and make clay balls after rolling them with a rolling pin.
- Flatten those clay balls and you will get a marble texture clay shape.
- With the help of a knife, cut out your desired shape from a marble textured clay sheet and make sure to make a hole on the top of the shaped clay with a toothpick.
- Preheat your oven at 180 degrees Celcius and line your baking tray with a parchment paper. Now bake your marble textured clay shapes for approximately 10-12 minutes
- Take them out and let them cool, after some time the clay would become hard, and that’s how you’ll know its ready.
- Put the jump ring through the hole you made in the clay and seal them with a plier.
- Now, for the last step put earring hook through the jump ring and your clay earring is ready.